Terrace ITP was created by means of modern technologies combining wood and plastic. It possesses all sensuous and tactile wood properties. It is ecologically-friendly and resistant to any environmental effect. Enjoy all wood qualities and forget about its defects!
- Terrace ITP neither absorbs nor evolves moisture. It neither swells nor changes its form when covered with water.
- Terrace ITP is resistant to rain and sea water
- hanks to its ribbed surface the terrace does not glide even when covered with water.
- Clips made of stainless steel are used to assemble the terrace.
- Terrace ITP does not
sustain combustion. Flame spread group 1 (РП1) — non-spreading.
- Resistant to temperatures between -50°C and +70°C.
- Has high durability and is able to hold pressure up to 500 kg per square meter
- Does not rot, non-corrodible, resistant to insects and fungus as well as mechanical damage
- Does not contain any harmful substances. The material does not evolve formalin during heat treatment.
Aesthetic look and functional qualities
- Resistant to ultraviolet
- Has pleasant velvet surface
- The color of the terrace boards ITP is really close to the natural color of wood.
- Does not need preliminary or subsequent treatment, painting
- Easily cleaned from any dirt by a brush and makes no splinters
Easy to lay and assemble
- Terrace ITP can be easily assembled and dissembled
- Side section of the board is closed which means there is no need to buy any extra decorative materials necessary for finishing work or for the steps of the terrace.
- The material is treated with the same tolls as wood
- Composite boards are easy to saw, plane and drill
Easy to maintain
- All dirt can be removed by a simple brush and rush of water.